Okay since yall talk too much, I will keep a record of the recipes here as well. No posting!
Ingredients: 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts 1 cup panko Japanese bread crumbs 2 eggs beaten flour 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (not the processed crap!) 1 tablespoon (or to taste) italian seasoning ( I bought it from costco) cooking oil
1. Carefully slice each chicken breast in half so they are 1/2 their thickness. Do not cut your fingers!
2. Place chicken in between saran wrap and hammer with a meat tenderizer.
3. With three flat containers, fill one with two beaten eggs, one with flour and the third with the breadcrumbs, cheese and seasoning mixture.
4. On medium heat, heat cooking oil and then begin to dip your chicken breasts in this order.
flour egg breadcrumbs egg again breadcrumbs again
5. Fry on each side until golden brown.
Serve in your favorite buns with mayo, tomato , red onions and lettuce.